Monday, November 8, 2010

A few more Reeces in the House!

Cody, Stephanie and Raine came to visit last weekend.  It was a blast having them here.  I always really enjoy the time that we get to spend with them.  It is great that Hyat and Raine are reaching an age where they enjoy playing together... And Embrie was able to hold her own with them as well. 

I also am very fortunate to really enjoy spending time with Stephanie.  It could be an entire post itself, but suffice it to say that Stephanie's thoughtful, prayer-filled devotion to her family is something we could all aspire too.  And top that off with the fact that she is an awesome pastry chef and you get one dynamite woman.  We enjoyed watching the kids play and had a pretty good time as adults too... One night even included going out for drinks - woot woot!

The kids had fun together playing inside and out, swimming, having a sleep-over, and trick-or-treating.  I tried to get some pictures of the kids together.  It started out like this. 

I did manage to get them in the same general vicinity and had one chance for a picture... I didn't get it.  It went downhill from there.

All three faces, but no smiles and is anyone looking at the camera?

Hyat has disappeared...

Raine is still trying to make it happen, but Embrie is not into it!
I think the saying I am looking for is something along the lines of herding cats.  At least that is applicable to my children.  Raine did a great job - she just couldn't get any cooperation!

No comments: