So, I had hoped to get my backside in gear and have some great pictures for my next post. But here it is Friday already and I have decided to post without pictures. I know great pictures of Hyat are the best - so I will try to get some up soon!
Hyat is doing great! First he is really talking a lot now. It is a lot of fun to watch his vocabulary grow everyday. It is absolutely amazing really... Now the harder part is when he is trying to tell you something and you just can't quite understand. Then he will repeat himself and try even harder to pronunciate things. It is absolutely precious! Of his many words and phrases here are a few:
"I got it" - generally referring to a ball or something he was reaching for
"Come here" - Often "Mama, come here" because I need see something
"warm" - the child prefers his milk warm and will ask for it if you try to give it to him cold... he will want it warm on a 95 degree day!
"kangaroo"
"stuck!"
"Brrr, cold!" Usually said when getting into the kiddie pool that has just been filled up, but also said anytime the wind blows whether it is cold or not
A few simple ones include "hot, up, down, bird (and a bird is distinguished from a duck), pool, stool, napkin, water, ice, cup, pjs, night-night, bed, blanket, window...."
"Love you" - and it will steal your heart every time.
We are headed into another weekend with pregnant mama. Though it has been HOT the last few days (mid to upper 90s and threatening triple digits); it sounds like we might have slight relief over the weekend with temps only between 85-90. Regardless, don't be surprised if you find me in the kiddie pool. So far it is usually only my feet that make it in, but who knows!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
2 comments:
What a great update! I like hearing about all of his words...so cute! Praying for you as you enter another hot pregnant weekend. Statistics are that women go into labor on Sundays more than any other day of the week because on Sundays you are the most relaxed and then the pitocin flows. Here's to Sundays!
Cute little boy! Finally 1 year ago we got Matt to stop drinking his milk warm. Hope the next time we hear something from you it's about the little baby! And I'm totally hoping for a girl for you!
Post a Comment