Monday, October 19, 2009

Embrie Update

I can hardly believe that Embrie is already 12 weeks old. My how time flies. She is still doing stellar and if you ask me she is a gorgeous baby. Many people comment on how much she looks like Hyat, but I think Buck and I notice her individuality more. She does look a lot like her brother... but she is certainly her own little person.

As far as personality she is very different than Hyat was. Hyat was a pretty mellow baby. He was not quick to cry and it took a lot of work to get him to smile. Embrie on the other is not quite so mellow. Don't get me wrong she is great baby, but she will squawk and cry in heartbeat if she wants/needs something and she even has this little girly scream she will let loose if she just wants attention. On the other hand though, she is quick to smile and show off her dimple and she loves to be tickled. For the past couple of weeks she has been cooing a lot more, particularly when you tickle her and play with her, but last night Buck has had laughing. I missed it though because I was reading Hyat a story and when I made into the bedroom she was done showing off.



Embrie after her 8 week appointment and her first shots. She did great! I will never love watching my kiddos get shots, but at least they both calm down quickly! (Have gotta love the rolls on those baby thighs!)



Here we are trying to catch Embrie's smile on camera. I don't think our timing was ever quite right... But as these pictures show it is adorable! It is just a little better when her dimple pops out too!

No comments: