Thursday, October 21, 2010

A little bit about Buck's hunt...




I am yet to convince Buck to author his own posts, but figure there are few of you out there in blogland that would love to hear a bit more about his hunt. He headed out to the Missouri Breaks with his good friend Brett. All I can say is that there was a lot of gear and a boat involved to get where they were going. They had a great week and heard elk bugeling the first night. They even got into elk, but nothing that they actually wanted to shoot and pack out. To fill their spare time at hunting camp, they got in plenty of fishing of Fort Peck. They also had friends camped not to far away as a crow flies, that had to kill multiple rattlesnakes and were inundated with a plethora of mice. I am guessing they were glad their location was not incumbered with such conditions. I know that is not many details, but what can I do - I wasn't there. If you want to know more... call Buck.
Here a few pictures:











I think it is pretty apparent that they had a good time!

No comments: