Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chico... again

If you have read this blog for any period of time, you will know that our family enjoys going to Chico Hot Springs.  So much so, we go at least once a month, if not more.  There are different benefits to going during different seasons in Montana, but summer is surely enjoyable.  Though I personally have a little harder time with the warm water with warm weather, I do enjoy the chance to get out and relax.  Our summer time visits include bagels in Bozeman, drive to Chico, swim, hop out and have snacks (Cheetos and Sprite for Hyat and Embrie and a beverage for Buck and I), swim some more, swim some more (until Buck and I can no longer hang), hop out and change, head to Livingston for lunch, then home for naps.  It really makes for a great, relaxing family day! 

Hyat enjoying his Cheetos.
Embrie perfecting the art of sunbathing (with SPF 70)!
Embrie being Embrie!
Hyat being Hyat. 
Me: relaxing and enjoying watching my kiddos.
Those three floaties out in the water was a couple with triplets...
Watching them coordinate and get three littles into the water was amazing.,
that is a skill set deserving to be put on a resume!
The picture closest to showing the kids swimming. 
That is Hyat out in the water, Embrie about to get in! 
Its a few pictures to hold you over until I get my rear in gear and catch up from the summer!

No comments: