Friday, December 14, 2012

Ninja!

It is really hard to believe, but turned five in October!  His big request was NINJA PARTY!  So party like ninjas we did.  We really had a blast celebrating our Big Boy with family and friends. There were plenty of ninja decorations and plenty of friends.  Of course, the logical thing to do was to give 10 kids swards and let them have at it! (Spoiler: they did great! There were only one or two accidental friend whackings and very few tears)! Hyat enjoyed having his friends over and being the center of attention. The main event was giving all ten kids swords and letting whack balloons. I really think this could have kept them occupied for hours!  We also had a few other games, decorated cupcakes and pinata. I am sure fun was had by all! Happy Birthday Hyat!
NINJA CAKE
NINJA cupcakes
The Birthday Boy
Ninja Sister
Here comes the cake! (I sure am concentrating)!
Happy, happy birthday!
Cheese!
I hope your wish comes true!
Decorations
Karley and a baby 2-Pac Ninja

Yum!
Yum!
Decorations!!! (I borrowed a co-workers bamboo plant - tee hee hee)!


We really had a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to watch Hyat interact and play with so many of his friends! Happy birthday sweet boy, you are the best! We love you!

P.S. One goal I have is to get better about taking pictures! Karley snapped these with my phone, but I wish we had more showing everyone there - like BUCK! I need to carry a photographer in my pocket! Thanks to all who came and celebrated Hyat with us!

No comments: