Eeeck! How am I so far behind? Regardless, we are going to do a little catching up around here!
Halloween! Hyat and Embrie selected their own costume idea and helped plan what they were going to look like. Hyat wanted to be a ninja, which fit seemlessly with his ninja birthday party. Embrie was a kitty. They were adorable... These pictures do not do their adorableness justice, mostly because they are hard really to see. I suppose that works for Hyat, he was just being ninja!
We had a great Halloween, the Pauls had dinner with us and went trick-or-treating around our neighbor. The kids were adorable. Hyat and Embrie were trick-or-treating machines. Hazen just like ringing the doorbell and would get upset when we wouldn't let him head up to houses that were not trick-or-treater inviting. Often Hyat would even give Hazen a boost so he could reach the doorbell.
I wish I had better photos of our Ninja, Monkey, Kitty crew...
No comments:
Post a Comment