Unfortunately, right before we left Hyat and I both caught a cold. It made me nervous thinking it might make the plane trip a little more troublesome. But Hyat easily proved me wrong and was his usual enjoyable self making friends on the airplane (those blue eyes work magic). We were able to spend a couple of days with friends Erin and Aaron and their daughter Emma before heading down to New Mexico for the wedding event.

Time at the Park! We got to play in the grass with Emma, but Hyat was busy napping!
Cindy and Jacob got married at the San Juan Winery down on the San Juan River. It was a beautiful location and great ceremony. My mom had bought Hyat a "wedding outfit" well we discovered as we put it on him that the pants were a little large so he was a happy kid getting to spend most of the time without pants on! We also got to see a ton of family from both my mom and dad's side. Which, as always, was really great. A new experience of having 4 generations around. I think some really enjoyed being GREAT Grandmas and GREAT aunts and uncles. I am not sure we ever figured out how Katie and Hyat are related (second cousins?) but I know Hyat loved her!While down south we also got to see Cody and Steph. Stephanie actually made my sister's wedding cake and it was not only beautiful, but also delicious. Now there is a woman with some talent. We certainly missed Raine, but I think mom and dad enjoyed a trip to themselves.
Unfortunately, with all the events going on, Buck and I took very few picturs, but as some get sent my way I will try to post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment