As I posted before we recently had the pleasure of a visit from good friends Erin, Aaron and their daughter Emma. Hyat and Emma had a blast together... They played like toddlers loving each other one minute and in tears the next. Regardless, it was really fun for them to spend some time together.
Last Thursday Erin, Aaron, Buck, Embrie and I all packed up and went to Twin Bridges for the night. My parents were kind enough to watch Hyat and Emma for the night. We headed over mid-day and Buck took Aaron and Erin floating on the Jefferson. I headed to our cabin and had some down town with Embrie and then explored Twin Bridges while they were fishing. Later that evening we hooked up with Buck's good friend Bret and went out to eat. We stayed at the outfitter that Bret guides for, the Stonefly Inn. You can check it out at www.thestoneflyinn.com. Friday morning we grabbed some breakfast (where were very likely the only patrons not carrying an AARP card). Then Erin and I headed back to Bozeman and Buck and Aaron headed for a day of fishing with Bret on the Beaverhead River.
Our trip to Twin Bridges was followed by a nice weekend where we able to hang out as families before the Hyders departure on Sunday. We are so fortunate to have such good friends and it was awesome to hang out with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment