The good news is that things are going well in the Reece house and we are getting used to the swing of life with two kids. Really Embrie is a great baby (just like Hyat)! She is eating and sleeping well which is really good for mom and dad. We had her three week appointment yesterday and she weighed in at 9 lbs and 6 ozs! The appointment went well and once again we are thankful for a healthy little one.
Being home I get to hang out with Hyat too. We have blast and are enjoying our walks and trips to the park. He is still going to the Early Learning Center two days a week. So every Tuesday and Wednesday Embrie, the dogs and I walk him to school. It is a nice walk and is about a mile from the house. I am certainly thankful my mom and dad had the foresight to buy a double stroller when Hyat was born!
Unfortunately, part of being in "school" is the sharing of germs and Hyat came home with a cold last week. He is on the up and up, but Buck has taken hit and Embrie is just a wee bit snotty. I am still in the clear (crossing my fingers that it stays that way)! Certainly we will all be in good health again soon.
My best friend from college, Erin and her daughter Emma are coming on Thursday. I can't wait to see them. Then next Thursday her husband and Buck's best friend from college, Aaron (yes, Erin and Aaron) is coming. We are SUPER excited to see them! It will be fun for Hyat and Emma to spend some time together as well. And this right after my sister was here for ten days. I am a lucky girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment