Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update!

Hi all!

Sorry that we have been so absent from the blog. After Hyat was born we turned off our cable and along with it our internet. Both Buck and I spent so much time in front of a computer during the day we didn't want to spend our time at home that way. Well, then suddenly maternity leave comes and I was rather cut off from the world. So here we are two weeks later and reconnected!

Things are going well. Embrie is being a great baby and Hyat continues to love his little baby sister. Buck and I are just learning how to juggle two, but loving every minute of it. Other than the ins and outs of life with a newborn and a toddler, things have been pretty quiet. I did manage to turn 31 last Friday! WOW! Buck hosted a great margarita party for me - and spoiled me too!

My sister is here for a 10 day visit. It is great to see her. I pretend she came to see me, but I know that she is really here for Embrie and Hyat. But, that is okay too!

I know what you really want are pictures, so I will try to get them downloaded in the very near future and posted!

Love to you all!

No comments: