Thursday, December 17, 2009

All about Embrie

I just wanted to share some footage of Embrie. She is growing so much! She had her first "solid" food the night before last - rice cereal! She actually did an incredible job of eating and swallowed almost all of it. However, she does make a great face when you spoon it in! I think she enjoyed "eating" dinner with us at the table! (The video of her eating is at the end of this post - I can't get it to move).

Embrie is also quite the talker. Whenever we turn the camera on she usually gets quite, but we managed to catch a little bit of her squealing! Okay, so really it is only one squeal, but its a start... That video is also at the end!


Embrie has really been enjoying her bath lately. As soon as you get her in the water she will start squeeling and kicking and splashing. Her brother is usually nearby supervising. Really he is just waiting for his turn to get in the tub. He loves it just as much as Embrie.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Wow you guys...Embrie is beautiful! And I am shocked at how big she is getting and that she is already old enough to eat rice cereal...where has the time gone and I need to meet her!