Monday, December 7, 2009

Waaaahooooo! Hyat's Milestone...

Potty trained! I wasn't sure when this day would come since all I ever hear is that it takes boys longer to potty train than girls, but I think we are to the point that I can declare success. I am declaring success at this point because:
1. I can count the number of accidents in the last week on one hand!
2. He announces "potty time" when it is time to pee or poop and makes a dash for the bathroom!
3. He has gone to school and stayed dry for an entire day!
4. He will pee in a public bathroom (as much as I hate it)!
5. He can wander off and things get really quiet before he returns announcing "Mommy, big poop!" and he is right!

Fewer diapers to wash makes this mama happy! Way to go Hyat!

No comments: