My cousin Andy and his family recently paid us a visit. They had visited friends in Billings and were headed to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons, so they stopped and stayed with my mom. It was really great to see them. I hadn't seen Andy since his wedding and this was the first time I met his son Eli, who is 3! Hyat and Eli had a great time playing with each other once Hyat warmed up to the situation.
Meagan and Embrie:

Hyat and Eli (Eli kept building things and Hyat would destroy them):

Andy and Jeni:

The boys playing and Embrie trying to get in on the action:

Andy grilling for us:

I tried really hard to get a good picture of all the kids together, but Hyat was not cooperating and Eli was too busy playing to hold still. It was really great to see these guys, though their visit was too short!
No comments:
Post a Comment