Friday, June 10, 2011

The Wheels on the Truck

Hyat and Embrie recently had their spring performance at the Early Learning Center.  Since Embrie is in the Little Lamb room (12 months - 2 years) and they can't quite pull off an act alone, the Lambs joined the Busy Beavers which is Hyat's room (2-3 years).  The end result is them being on stage at the same time.  I finally managed to actually get it on video.  They both did great. Embrie didn't sing, but she is not crying either.  Hyat did great with the song, but I think my favorite part is watching him and May.  May is his little buddy (a/k/a girlfriend), they are pretty sweet on each other and May shows it here!


Untitled from Jenifer Reece on Vimeo.


May, Hyat and Benson
A very sweet, handsome boy!
A very sweet, pretty girl!
Goofy, but cute!
I love these two - and there is no denying how cute they are!
After almost not going, I am glad we got to see these cuties in action with their school buddies!

No comments: