Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday KARLEY!

Shortly after Leigh Shelle's birthday we got to celebrate Karley's birthday.  I will just say that I pretend that I am younger than I really am or that she is older than she really is, because I CANNOT believe that there is a 5 year difference between us.  I must be young at heart because I cannot credit her for being mature for her age!

We are so incredibly thankful to have Karley (and Weston) in our lives.  If you think of a rock solid friend that is a total blast to hang out with that is what you find in Karley.  I could go on for a very long time about how wonderful this gal is. I am really blessed to have her in my life.

Lighting the candles!
Happy Birthday, sweet friend!
Blowing all those candles out with a little help!
Gotta love sparkler candles... still blowing to get the last few. 
Karley, we love you and thanks for letting us celebrate your birthday with you. We pray all your wishes will come true!

No comments: