Monday, February 27, 2012

And the other stuff!

While Cindy and Jacob were here we did more than just Christmas!  First, good friends Ann and Bud came over with their daughter Sydney.  We got a day in skiing with them.  Then after they left, we also got over to Chico Hot Springs to soak and Cindy and I took Hyat skiing.  It was a great time!

We were trying to get the kiddos to pose for a picture together.  Instead they decided that the fireplace was their stage and started putting on a show which consisted of jumbled Christmas carols! Eventually, they just gave up and resorted to having a wrestling match!






Skiing! Hyat loves skiing (and I think Cindy enjoyed seeing her favorite nephew in action!



  Ahhh, Chico Hot Springs.  We decided it was time for Cindy and Jacob to enjoy Chico and, of course, a bloody mary.  It was a great day for a soak. And, as always, the kiddos loved it.  I think their favorite part is finishing off in the "hot pool" with pretzels and a 7up!



No comments: