Monday, February 27, 2012

Christmas!!! 2011

The pile of presents waiting for Christmas morning.
Christmas certainly came for the Reeces this year.  With Cindy and Jacob here along with my parents and our family, the pile under the tree was quite extensive.  Despite our best intentions not to, Hyat and Embrie were completely and thoroughly spoiled.  So we got to step back and just appreciate how totally blessed we are.  Hyat was very excited for all things Christmas. Embrie, was not entirely sure what all was going on, but she knew Hyat was excited so she was too. Around our house, and as a tradition from when I grew up, we wake up and do stockings.  The kids then have to suffer through breakfast before opening presents.  I can truly appreciate this as an adult now.  It means I get breakfast and coffee before the craziness.  I think this is better for everyone involved!
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care!

The kids discovering the pile-o-presents Christmas morning!
I think Embrie was a little overwhelmed
and wondering why everyone was staring at her!
And in no particular order - the craziness that was Christmas morning. 
Hyat sporting his construction gear!
The BIGGEST presents!
Embrie modeling a collection of new gear:
new shirt, long john bottoms and cowgirl boots.
She is ready for something fantastic!
Opening a present from Great Grandma Mary!
Discovering Rody!
Getting for his punching bag! An energy burner that helps keeps
them busy during winter days as Gma and Gpa's house!
Ready for action!
We convinced my dad to get my mom an iPad for Christams....
Her expression was perfect when she realized what it was!
Cindy getting a necklace from Jacob.
Cute lady! Cute hat!
Hyat opening a present from his Great Gma! His NYPD car set
already has a lot of miles on them!
Christmas with a two year old and four year old is a little chaotic... Okay totally crazy. But is really wonderful all at the same time.  I swear Buck and I were there... We just were a little busy keeping our munchkins under control to be too busy taking and posing for pictures!  I will just say we are so blessed....

No comments: