For anyone that knows me, you would know that I am very "linear" person (some might call it type-A). Though mostly I am thankful for my personality type because I can almost always find what I am looking for (guide to the t.v. remote we bought 5 years ago - no problem), I can balance my checkbook, and I keep a good calendar. However, I have found that my linear personality really wants to keep the blog totally and completely chronological. To the extent that I will not blog about an event that has recently occurred if I know there are outstanding activities that have not yet been posted. I am sure that for most you, you could care less and would be happy with a real time account of Hyat and Embrie, rather than my posting about Christmas in February. So let's compromise, I cannot seem to over my personality so I am going to post a series of hodge-podge of events that have been occurring in the Reece family and then we can call it chronologically caught up and I can get back to posting on a regular basis about what is actually happening! Here we go...
As I said before it has been a mild winter around here. That has allowed for many walks and trips to the Dinosaur Park!
No comments:
Post a Comment