At some point this winter, I was home with the kids (vague, I know - the memory is sparked by the pictures, the details are missing). I had taken on the glorious task of cleaning up after our dogs. Yup, nothing more glamorous than picking up poo. And, soggy poo at that! While I was busy the kids were washing some of their dishes from the kitchen Grandpa had made them in the bathroom sink. They really think they are great helpers. I preferred their "help" with the dishes over their offer to help with the poo. (Soon enough, kiddos, soon enough). So eventually Hyat comes to the back door and asks me if he and Embrie can have a fork to wash. I tell him sure....and when I come in I find this:


Every single toy kitchen item is in the bathroom sink with every single utensil we own, fork, knife (butter), spoon and otherwise is being "washed" in the kitchen sink. After a conversation discussing the difference of a fork and every utensil we own, we began the tedious chore of placing all of the utensils in the dishwasher and all of the toys out to dry. Thanks for the help kiddos!
And, I have no idea why Embrie is naked; other than the fact that it her preferred state of existence these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment