Early this summer Hyat took to the field for his second soccer season. Only this time he had mom as a coach. With one practice a week and a game each Sunday for 6 weeks, I figured I had enough soccer knowledge to guide some 5 year olds through the season. It was probably chaos more than not, but we improved each game and the boys really did a great job. I don't know how daycare provides/teachers do it, because it took all I had to keep 8 boys headed in the same direction. The boys decided to be the "Falcons"!
 |
| Hyat's Team! |
 |
| Oh sweet boy, love your smile! |
All in all Hyat had a lot of fun playing. We missed one game for a family camping trip and Hyat was pretty bummed, but decided that camping all weekend was worth missing his game.
Grandmas and Great Grandmas - I have got pics for you! The real ones you can hang on your refrigerator... Watch your mailbox!
No comments:
Post a Comment