Be prepared there is cuteness... These are in no particular order and serve only to capture the few moments I may have blogged about had I really blogged in 2013!
Hyat's first buzz cut. He kept telling us his hair was too long and would tickle his forehead. His hair was not long... He is now the king of the buzz cut and looks good with it!
Sometimes when friends come over, the costumes come out. My mom made each one of these.
Kasa - lion, Hyat - ninja, Henry - knight, Embrie - cat...
Hyat graduated preschool! That was a long time ago (May 2013)! He loved learning, but by May he was ready for something new! We are so proud of this sweet boy!
Sometimes the best way to entertain kids is to put them to work. No, the picnic tables didn't really need washed, but yes, they did have fun washing them.
Bath with friends, enough said...
Hyat did Camp Agape this summer. It was a day camp for kiddos, and he loved it - hiking, swimming, parks, field trips... It was really great and he and Embrie are both excited for this summer! However, sometimes he got stuck at work with me.... Luckily legos keep him busy and happy!
Buck's cousin, Luke and his wife, Erin along with their twins were able to visit us in MT for a night on their big move from AK to TX! So glad we got to see them!
Sometimes you just have to take pictures of sleeping kids...
Buck's friend Brett was playing a came of tag with the kiddos and, after getting caught in the fort, he ventured out on the swing set beam.... Hyat then had to try it... Oh geez! For teaching Hyat stunts, I didn't stop Embrie when she wanted to paint Brett's toenails!
I assume this was after a day fishing... Tired boys...
If you don't know, we have chickens.... We love our silly, and not-so-smart pets! We particularly love them, when they are laying eggs. Here is our first egg:
For some reason, I decided to take the kiddos to the carnival. I don't remember where Buck was, but my sweet friend Patti went with us! We rode the Ferris Wheel, the kids did a couple kid rides, we fed the animals and got treats. Wow! You see some real gems at the carnival.... I was thankful Patti braved the crazy to go with me. The kids then got to have a movie and sleep-over in our room...
A day paddle boarding at Hyalite: Hyat had a play date with a friend, so we took Embrie out to play... We got there just in time for the rain! We waited it out and paddled a little then went back to town and got Hyat and his buddy and paddled on a pond in town. Fun was had by all - even Boat (dog)!
There are some tidbits from our summer of 2013.... I will fill in some of the blanks with the "big" things we did in 2013 soon. Trust me, there was camping, fishing, hunting, running, etc! Come back soon and check it out - I promise I'll post more!!!


























2 comments:
Awesome! Such a cute family. I love paddle boarding!
In the pic of Embrie with the large sunglasses, you can really tell she looks just like her grandma Betty Jean when she was that age.
Post a Comment