Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life is Full

We have been busy... But I have decided that rather than saying life is busy (that seems to have a negative connotation), I will say life is full. Last weekend was great with a trip to Fairmont then to the Wild West Winter Fest and the petting zoo - which I will post about soon... This week is shaping up to be full as well. We are heading to Colorado for a long weekend. We have been talking about it since Embrie was born and have finally taken action. We are heading out Thursday afternoon and will spend Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Grand Junction/Montrose then drive all the way home Monday. I pray my kiddos will be the troopers they usually are! We will be celebrating Buck's birthday while we are there on Saturday! Though I am really not excited about the drive, we are excited to catch up with family and friends and to have everyone meet Miss Embrie Jean and for Hyat and his cousin Raine to play together.

No comments: