Sometimes I have a hard accepting my age and this year it was hard to believe that I was 33. I think it got to me a little bit because I am solidly in my thirties. You never really think ahead to when you will be considered to be in your mid-thirties. Yikes. I also thinks sometimes it catches up with me because many of friend in Bozeman are just a bit younger than me... Okay, one of my best friends 5 years younger than me. She is still in her twenties.... Actually, my age doesn't bother me too much, it is just odd that as I get older I actually have to think about how old I am when asked!
Anyway, I really had a birthday weekend by my own design. First I had a little girls night and went out to dinner with two sweet friends. Then we had a little gathering at our house. It was nice to celebrate and spend time with friends and my sweet family.
All of the pictures were taken by Hyat. He is turning into quite the photographer. You only have to delete about 200 photos to narrow it down to these (the power of a digital camera is amazing)! I really thought someone took pictures of the candles (there were a lot) and cake, but they haven't turned up yet, so this is what I got.
 |
| Sweet Leigh Shelle... |
 |
| Hyat and Dee - Hyat will have to work on his self portrait skills... |
 |
| Capturing his sister... |
 |
| There goes Embrie... |
 |
| Catching Dee's antics! |
 |
The boys table...
We were a bit 8th grade-ish boys here and girls there all night. |
 |
| Karley and baby Hazen... |
 |
| Hey there I am! |
I had a wonderful birthday and am blessed by family and friends! I do have to note, for posterity's sake, that Buck did make it back from a boy's weekend on the lake in time to cook dinner, but I did make my own cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment