I had to post this plethora of pictures... You can pick which one you like best. I will just say, I won't quit my day job because I am clearly no expert in capturing a prize-worthy photo of a 3 year old and 5 year old!
Sweet Hazen goes to the Early Center now too, so he was there... Him and Buck went for matching duds!
Embrie was not excited about being on stage. Thankfully Ms. Darlene has a special in her heart for her!
I think this was the first year Hyat was actually excited about the program... He did a great job! It has got to be tough to coordinate all those little people, particularly since they are not all there on the same days!
Tried to get a photo of all three kiddos. Went about as well as taking photos of two and adding in an almost 2 year old!
And the videos... I know not everyone watches these, but I am sure there are some grandmas, great aunts, and aunts that actually do. Really they are pretty cute if you love the kids in them enough! They are only about 30 seconds each anyway!
02.2013 JR camera 206 from Jenifer Reece on Vimeo.
02.2013 JR camera 205 from Jenifer Reece on Vimeo.
02.2013 JR camera 204 from Jenifer Reece on Vimeo.
02.2013 JR camera 203 from Jenifer Reece on Vimeo.




















No comments:
Post a Comment