Last weekend Buck had to work so the kids and I got coffee (Hyat actually had apple juice) and went by and saw Buck. After lunch the weather was beautiful (sunny and in the 40s), so packing Embrie in the bjorn, I took Hyat for a quick spin on his trike. While we were out and about Buck set to work putting the running boards on his truck. When we got back Hyat got to help daddy for awhile. So now every time we get in the truck he will tell you he put the running boards on with daddy! Oh, if you didn't know we got a new truck.... We bought it right before Buck's birthday, so I like to pretend it was a birthday present!


Hyat helping daddy - keeping your bike helmet on is a great safety precaution!
And here is Embrie and I checking out the action.
Saturday night Buck went to the Wild Turkey Federation banquet with a group of friends. (Where he bought me this)! I enjoyed hanging out with the kids and having a quiet evening at home. Hyat wanted to do a project so we decorated and put together a glider kit he had.


The finished product and a bed-head boy showing off his work.
The finished product and a bed-head boy showing off his work.
Embrie was our critic and observer. She is such sweet girl just hanging out with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment