Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome home...

Buck got back from Cleveland late on Thursday night (March 4). Our friend Weston (Karley's husband) was kind enough to pick him up from the airport for me so I didn't have to haul the kids out of bed. So Buck got home at 11 p.m. Well, remember how I had posted that Buck bought me a this bow at the Wild Turkey banquet? That night he had also won this. Well, for whatever reason that night he asks me about his paper work to go pick it up. I hadn't seen it so he goes on to tell me that it was in the pocket of that shirt he wore. Oh, you mean that shirt that I washed while you were gone. Yup, that was it. So I hop out of bed to see how bad the damage is and his "paper work" is just like you would expect when you run it through the washing machine with water - it is all balled up, and, well, ruined. Oops. Knowing there is nothing that we can do about it then, we head to bed. (Buck was heading to bed, I was heading back to bed). But as Buck gets in he suddenly asks "why is the bed wet?" What... antoher ooops. I had Embrie on the bed right before putting her down without a diaper, but I had failed to noticed that she had peed! It was on Buck's side, so when I went to bed I hadn't noticed either. So there we were 11 at night needing to go bed and changing the sheets.... Oops! A nice welcome home to life with two kids!

No comments: