Well, Buck is off to float the Smith River for 5 days. Lucky guy... I am extremely jealous as this is one of those trips that I would have LOVED to have gone on. He is going with some great friends of ours and the trip is supposed to beautiful. It is a permit only deal to, so getting a great time like this is also exceptional. Sigh... Somehow being rather pregnant on a boat for 5 days and 5 nights was a bit of deterent. Plus, I have to save my vacation/sick leave to add on to my maternity leave so I have an adequate amount of time home when baby number 2 arrives. I think I will glad I made the sacrifice to stay behind when that time comes!
In the meantime, Hyat and I have a big weekend planned.... We are going to finish the spring cleaning and plan on getting out with the dogs too. Hyat also got a pool for the summer, so I am sure he will spend some time playing in that!
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I hated being at the end of my pregnancy with Kate during the summer. I felt like I had to miss out on a bunch of fun things too! Hang in there. Sounds like you'll have fun too.
Post a Comment