Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Morning!

Our kids wake up and show very different personalities... Embrie wakes up happy as a lark and is often cooing and "talking" even before she get fed... And after she nurses she will just laugh, talk and smile. However, I think we need to move Hyat's bed.... he seems to wake up on the wrong side! Actually, that is not entirely true - he does wake up grouchy, but is just more like his dad and is slow to wake up, but once he comes to life he too is a joy to be around!

Here is our grouchy bear with his morning musts: milk, blanket and monkey.
And here is our bright-eyed little girl.
And our two sweet children together.
Though they are very different in the mornings we love them both dearly!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's so funny. I was always grumpy in the mornings and, yep, still am! I could hang out with Hyat on the couch!