Here is the rubber band gun shoot!

The frog launch...

Getting ready to rope!

As many of you know our friend Karley and Weston team rope and Hyat has enjoyed watching them so he was ready to get in on the action!
They also had inflatable slides. Well, they had a 150 pound wieght limit which precluded Buck from taking Hyat up them and he really wanted to slide. I was packing Embrie and she was fast asleep, so with great caution Embrie and I helped Hyat to the top of the slide. He was more than happy to go down first. We started on the smaller slide...
But of course that meant we had to go for the bigger slide. This one was steeper and longer and the whole way up I was praying I would slip because if I did I would not only land on Hyat but would sandwich Embrie between us. Thankfully, we made it up sucessfully and Embrie slept through both hikes up and slides down!
No comments:
Post a Comment