
The weekend before Halloween we finally made it out to Rocky Creek Farms to get our pumpkinds. They do the whole show with a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, face painting, straw bale maze and just general fall festiveness. We went with friends Nate and Tami and their two daughters Kyah and Bella.







Here we are getting ready to leave on the hay ride!

Hyat has been really into tractors lately pointing them out whereever we go. Buck and I though it would be fun for him to see the tractors while we were out the. While on the hay ride they let kids sit up front and "drive" the tractor. When Hyat heard drive the tractor - off he went! I am pretty sure the tractor was his favorite part!
We got out to the "pumpkin patch" (really they just speard pumpkins in a field - but it is still worth it), and all of the pumpkins were to heavy for Hyat to pick up! But he tried and finally got a little help from dad! In the end we also got a pumpkin his size!


Here is a picture of Hyat and I on the way back from the pumpkin patch.

In addition to pumpkin picking, they had a maze for kids and this hay ship. It was a fun day even though it started to snow.


And finally, Hyat had on his new boots and had to test them in the mud!

Embrie was a trooper and napped sweetly while I carried her around! I don't think she will remeber her first trip to the pumpkin patch!


No comments:
Post a Comment