Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Pics

This past weekend we were very fortunate to have our good friend Brett take some family pics for us. Though he is not a professional photographer (he is self taught and employed as a fishing guide), he, in my humble opinion, is very good. We were his first "portrait session," so thank our lucky stars for beautiful and very photogenic kiddos. (Yes, I am extremely biased, but I dare you to tell me I am wrong)! Also, to top it the timing turned out that we were doing pictures during kiddo naptime. Both Embrie and Hyat were troopers (though Hyat was bribed with a few suckers to say "cheeeese" a few times and to kiss his sister again and again ). We realized how tired they were when we went from our "inside session" to our "outside session" and I think both kids were sound asleep before we got to the end of the block! Regardless, I am thankful to have these moments captured so beautifully!

Here is a preview of the pictures:







The pictures of the 4 were a lot harder to get. You see a lot of Hyat's "cheeeese" smile and it is hard to make sure Embrie was looking at the camera. I think Buck and I were a little distracted focusing on the kiddos. But regardless, great to see all us all in a photo together and the backdrop isn't bad either!
Here is a link to all of the pics.... Beware there are 148 pictures to check out!

No comments: