This weekend was filled with A LOT of yard work. I will post about that later. But after a long day of yard work, Hyat and I were inside getting him ready for his bath. Buck was still outside finishing a few things up. Buck has passed a couple of duck calls to the kids to play with and Hyat has been consistently practicing his calling. This night he was going to town with the call as I got him ready for his bath. Then later Buck comes in and tells me he kept hearing ducks and looking up to find them and they were never there then he finally realized that the sound was coming from inside of the house and that it must be Hyat.
Here is Hyat showing off his calling...
HCR Duck Call from Jenifer Reece on Vimeo.
And you can never start the training to young... Embrie is learning too!
EJR Duck Call from Jenifer Reece on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment