Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weekend... Bozeman Hot Springs

The secret benefit of having this blog is that it motivates us to document the simple happenings in our lives as well as all of the major events. I find that I often take a camera along with the blog in mind when I may not have previously. This last weekend was one of those events. We have gone from spring and warm weather back to snow in Montana. Last weekend Hyat was going a little stir crazy, so I decided an outing was necessary. My dear friend Karley was on board to take the kids swimming, so Buck went out to my parents to work on the dining room table and we headed to Bozeman Hot Springs. Hyat was really excited to go swimming. When we first got in the water he was a little clingy, but once he remember how much fun he had jumping in, there was no stopping him. By the end he was even kicking and paddling and you would only have to have one hand under his belly... Embrie just loves the water and would kick and splash the whole time. If you held her too close to your body, she would push herself away so she had room to kick and swim.

Group shot:
Hyat's jumping series:


Hyat and Mama (Can you tell we are related?):
Cutie Embrie and Karley:
Me and the kiddos:
Brother and sister:

No comments: