Buck, the kids and I are fortunate enough to have dinner at my parent's house every week. We usually do it one of the days they are watching the kids, so we save a trip back and forth. So this Monday we head out after work. When we get there, Hyat is quite excited to show us his Thomas the Tank Engine tattoos.... Great, what kid doesn't love a tattoo?



So we are ooohing and aahhing over Hyat's tattoos and how cool they are and then we hear, "Embrie has a tattoo on her butt!" So of course we check it out... and Embrie does have a tattoo on her butt...
We asked Hyat who put it on Embrie's butt and get something about Grandma, Grandpa, a tattoo and a washcloth, but no definitive answer as to who the actual culprit was. At the same time, there was a sufficient amount of finger-pointing between Grandma and Grandpa. However, the next morning upon further inquiry in the calm of our house Hyat declared that it was in fact GRANDMA that tattooed our baby's butt! And she likes to pretend to be all sweet and innocent! So, Grandma you have been ratted out by a 2 year old! I guess what happens at Grandma's house doesn't stay at Grandma's house anymore. Don't get me wrong, I am pretty sure that Grandpa was significantly involved - I just don't have that on record yet!


2 comments:
That's hilarious!
You go Grandma!
Post a Comment