Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fishin Pics

Last Sunday Buck went fishing with his friend Nate on the Big Hole. First, Nate needs to appreciate how lucky he is that the forecast was far from perfect. Buck and I had talked about fishing on Sunday, but I decided I was fair-weather-fisherwomen and didn't want to fish in the the spring rain and wind, so Nate got to take my place. Turns out when they first got over to the Big Hole there was about 6 inches of snow on the ground. But before long the sun came out and they had a beautiful day. They also caught a lot of fish...

Here are a few of Buck's catches:


And Nate:


While Buck was fishing, the kids and I headed to church and then had brunch with friends. We played, cleaned, mowed the yard, and did chores around the house. Actually, the kids played and napped and I did the rest. Throughout the day Hyat would continually inform me that daddy and Nate were fishing and rowing on his boat because he let daddy borrow it. Hyat, daddy is glad you trusted him with your boat!

No comments: