Monday, December 27, 2010

Meat Processing...

 Part of big game hunting is having a lot of meat to deal with. This is a blessing throughout the year, as all we have to do is head to freezer for what we need. But, there is some work that goes into stocking the freezer. This year we took a fair amount of our meat from deer and antelope and turned it into deliciousness like sausage, summer sausage and brats. There to help us were Karley and Weston... Weston made some really great stuff last year so Buck was eager to learn from him. Meat, meat and more meat. I am glad that is DONE!





The kids tried to raid the wine stash while we were busy working away!

Sweet Karley mixing in spices while I take pictures. 
I am pretty sure she contributed more to the process than I did,
but I was responsible for the kids that were raiding the wine stash.

Making brats... Mmmmm, delicious. 

No comments: