Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some visitors...

A couple of weekends ago, I was lucky to have a couple of visitors.  First came Jenni and her sweet baby boy Tucker.  I haven't seen Jenni in far too long, so this visit was perfect.  I got to spend plenty of time together, chatting, drinking coffee and laughing with Karley and Jenni.  I also got to see baby Tucker and he is one precious little boy.  I didn't get my hands on baby Tucker nearly enough, but that was the result of more than enough hands waiting to hold and the demands of my one two kiddos (Buck was out of town on a hunting trip).  Having to kids to chase was one things, but Embrie was really not interested in sharing me with another baby! 
Karley, Jenni, Tucker and I... the only photo I got :(
I guess we were to busy enjoying one another to take pictures!
In addition to Jenni visiting that weedend, one of my dear friends from law school, Mary, was in town with her two kiddos Kennedy and Cameron.  Kennedy and Hyat are exactly 3 months apart and they are two peas in a pod.  These two don't see enough of each other, but it only takes them about a nano-second to fall in love each time they are together.  I think the entire time Kennedy was here her and Hyat were no more than 6 inches apart.  They played and laughed and giggled and smiled while Mary and I had the chance to chat.  Cameron was a sweet boy the whole time and Embrie alternated between trying to keep up with the big kids and hanging with me.  It was a perfect little mama and kiddo play date! Seriously, these two could not be any cuter!!!



No comments: