Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chico Hotsprings

After our 10k we deserved a good soak. So Buck and I bailed out of work one afternoon and we all headed to Chico Hotsprings for some relaxation. We had a great time, but I think Raine and Hyat were the happiest! Maybe not, I mean a good bloody mary in the hot springs is pretty hard to beat!
Check out that belly! I think he is the cutest lil boy EVER! Hyat loved this ledge but you had to be careful because he would just jump off regardless of the consequences!
Here are the cousins. Aren't they cute... Well, Raine might not look happy here, but I swear she had a good time.

Now that is a little better!Underwater Raine! Such a big girl and learning how to swim like Aunt Summer!

And finally some adults with their beverages! Ahhhh! What a great afternoon. Then we were off to dinner in Livingston at the Rib and Chop House - mmmmm mmmmm good!

No comments: