
As many of you know, Buck's brother and his family (Cody, Steph and Raine) came to MT for a visit in late March. They arrived on a Friday and the first thing we did was run a St. Patrick's Day 10K. Summer and I were official enteries and Cody and Steph just joined the rank while Buck and Enid were on kiddo duty. Buck was also our photographer and my main motivator. Also, I say we all "ran," well, Cody, Summer and Steph may have ran, but I am pretty sure I only waddled, as I was almost 5 months pregnant at the time. As you can see, Summer got into the spirit of the race! You go girl. The run was hosted by a local Pub 317 and was officially the "Run to Pub." At the end you got a t-shirt, pint glass and a free beer. Well, the free beer part came into play if you weren't with child! Here are some pics Buck took for us!





1 comment:
I can't believe you ran a 10K 5 months pregnant. I have yet to run a step when I even think there might be the smallest, tiniest little chance I might be pregnant. Good for you. I still can't believe I didn't know. When are you due? Good luck and congrats.
Post a Comment