Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Return to Day 6 - Tank Fishing



As I was looking at pictures I realized I left something out. After fishing at Camp Wood we came back to Gene and Lillian's and got Hyat down for a nap. My mom and dad were then sweet enough to hang out with Hyat and Cindy, Jacob and I went to do a little tank fishing (like I posted about before). I couldn't pass up posting some of these pics. Now the most entertainng thing is that you are in these little boats and standing up and whenever you move they rock pretty significantly. Being 5ish month pregnant my balance was not steller so there were a few times I thought for sure I was going to end up in the tank. Thank goodness Buck didn't have to fish me out!
A few of the fish....
And yes, I did stand up. I was fine for the most part, but sometimes I would be focused on casting and Buck would move and just barely rock and the boat and I would think I was in for it!

No comments: